Terms and Conditions
Innkeeper's Lodge Terms and Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions that apply to lodge accommodation, pre-bookable packages and promotions. You will be asked to accept these terms and conditions and confirm that you have read and understood them before you can complete your booking.
1. Room Prices
- Room prices are per room, per night and are inclusive of VAT. The room price includes a complimentary continental buffet breakfast. You may pay for hot/cooked English/Scottish breakfast at the same time as paying for your room. All other meals and drinks must be paid for separately.
- Innkeeper's Lodge reserves the right to review its prices at any time. You will pay the price as quoted at the point of booking.
- Note that quoted prices at any Innkeeper's Lodge may change up to the date of arrival. Some lodges may charge a supplement during key events and periods of high demand.
- For details of our most current prices please check our website, www.innkeeperslodge.com
- Innkeeper's Lodge accepts payments by cash, credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Electron). We do not accept cheques.
- Guests paying with cash are required to provide identification on check-in. Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving licence, ID card, passport, utility bill / bank statement (with address) or police warrant card.
3. Flexible Rate Bookings, Terms and Conditions
Any booking made under our Flexible terms and conditions will agree to the following:
- Bookings will be reserved with a valid credit or debit card.
- Cancellations are free of charge up to 13:00 on the day of arrival.
- Cancellations made after 13:00 on the day of arrival are subject to the first nights' accommodation and requested package(s), including cooked breakfast, being charged in full. The payment will be made against the credit or debit card used to reserve the booking.
- If a booking is not cancelled and the guest(s) does not arrive this is deemed as a No Show. The first nights' accommodation and packages requested will be charged against the credit or debit card used to reserve the booking. All remaining nights will be released.
- Full payment for accommodation and pre-booked packages will be made on arrival.
- If you decide to shorten you stay you must inform us by 12.00 on the day otherwise you will be charged the cost of one night's accommodation and requested packages per room booked.
- Bookings made after 13:00 on the day of arrival are non-refundable, and are subject to the standard cancellation terms.
- Guests who arrive at any Innkeeper's Lodge without a reservation are deemed as Walk Ins. The full payment for your stay is due on arrival. Guests paying with cash are required to provide identification on check-in. Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving licence, ID card, passport, utility bill / bank statement (with address) or police warrant card.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
4. Advance Purchase Rate Bookings, Terms and Conditions
Any booking made under our Advanced Purchase terms and conditions will agree to the following:
- Bookings will be reserved with a credit or debit card.
- All bookings and packages are non-refundable and cannot be amended or cancelled without the full charge being incurred. Charges will be made against the credit or debit card used to reserve the booking.
- The credit or debit card used at time of booking must be presented at check-in to validate the booking. If payment is being made by a third party we must have a valid third party authorisation form completed and present at check-in. Please contact our Room Reservations Team for more details.
- All bookings and associated packages will be charged in full between the time of booking and the morning of your arrival.
- Credit or debit cards which are unable to be charged will result in the reservation being null and void.
- If a booking is not cancelled and the guest(s) does not arrive this is deemed as a No Show. The full accommodation and requested package(s) cost for the length of the booked stay will be charged against the credit or debit card used to reserve the booking. All remaining nights will be released.
- If you decide to shorten you stay you must inform us by 12.00 on the day. No refunds will be given for any early departures. Subject to availability at time of booking.
5. Pre-booked Packages
- Innkeeper's Lodge may from time to time offer the option to pre-book additional packages e.g. a cooked breakfast, with a room reservation. Details will be on our website, www.innkeeperslodge.com and the option to book offered within the booking process. All Lodge packages and promotions have terms and conditions. You will be asked to accept these conditions and that you have read and understood them before you can complete your booking. All prices for bookable options will be confirmed before you complete your booking.
6. Arrival and Departure
- Check In time is from 15:00 until 23:00 on the day of arrival. Please let your chosen Innkeeper's Lodge know if you intend to arrive after 23:00.
- If you arrive after 23:00 you may not be able to gain access to the lodge, so please call your chosen Innkeeper's Lodge for advice.
- Check Out time is by 12:00 on the day of Departure. If you depart after this time this may result in further charges.
7. Particular Requirements
- Family rooms offer accommodation for up to 4 people (plus 1 baby in a cot/crib, for children up to the age of 2)
- Children are classed as such up to the age of 15.
- Our family rooms are classed as either triples or quads; Family Triple Rooms may contain 1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed, 2 single beds and 1 single sofa bed or 3 single beds. Family Quad Rooms contain 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed (Maximum capacity is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). The layout of all our rooms is explained when booking over the phone and is described when booking online.
- Sofa beds are not full size beds and may not be suitable for some adults. Please call your chosen Innkeeper's Lodge for advice before booking.
- Most of the Innkeeper's Lodge hotels offer family rooms. This information is noted on the property information page on our website for each lodge. You can also speak with our Room Reservations Team for more information.
- Cots are available upon request at no extra charge.
- The layout of a twin room may vary from lodge to lodge. Please refer to the room type description when booking.
- We do offer bedrooms which are specially adapted for customers with disabilities. For more information refer to point 8 Accessible Bedrooms. If no accessible bedroom is available at the hotel of your choice we can search our nearest Innkeeper's Lodge's to help find suitable accommodation.
- All of our lodges operate a 100% no smoking policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or anywhere else inside the premises will result in a £100 fine.
- Innkeeper's Lodge will make every possible effort to ensure that our guests' requirements are met, however all rooms are subject to availability. We apologise in advance if your particular requirements cannot be met.
8. Accessible Bedrooms
The dimensions and nature of the facilities available in these rooms may differ between hotels depending on factors such as the age, design and layout of the building. All of our accessible bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (see below for details of these). The bedrooms are designed to allow wheelchair users adequate space to travel around the room and manoeuvre their wheelchair. A clear space to allow transfer from a wheelchair to the bed is provided on one side of the bed.
All bedrooms are provided with a desk and chair. If during your stay you would like the bedroom furniture rearranged, or an item of furniture removed or provided, please contact the hotel team and we will do our upmost to assist. Televisions with a remote control are provided in all bedrooms. These televisions have the facility to display subtitles. All accessible bedrooms are provided with emergency assistance alarms.
Fire evacuation procedures are displayed on the back of the bedroom door. Guests are reminded to inform the hotel team if they would require any assistance in the event of a fire evacuation. Vibrating pillow pads with strobe lights are available to alert guests who are deaf or hearing impaired in the event of a fire. In accordance with Innkeeper's Lodge policy, all of our hotel bedrooms are No Smoking.
All of our accessible bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, with wide entry doors for ease of access. The dimensions of these bathrooms provide adequate turning space for a standard wheelchair. The toilet in the bathroom is provided with grab rails. All accessible bathrooms are provided with an emergency assistance pull cord. Bath mats are available from Reception upon request.
We do offer rooms which are specially adapted for disabled guests. Alternatively, if you have walking difficulties, rooms are available on the ground floor. Please note that not all Lodges have rooms located on the ground floor. Please contact our Room Reservations Team on 08451 551 551 for more details.
Breakfast is served in the pub/restaurant situated in or next to each Innkeeper's Lodge between 07:00 and 09:30 weekdays and between 08:00 and 10:00 at weekends and on Bank Holidays. Please note breakfast times may differ in some Innkeeper's Lodge hotels.
Meals are available at the pub/restaurant situated in or next to each Innkeeper's Lodge. Licensing restrictions may prevent children from entering some areas of the pub/restaurant. Please contact your chosen Innkeeper's Lodge for more details.
11. Guest Consideration
We would like to ensure that all our guests' stays with us are peaceful and enjoyable. We politely ask all our guests to respect each other's stay with us. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm or discomfort to other guests, us or our staff, or is likely to breach this term/policy. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. We have the right either during or after your stay to recover from you the costs of any of the following: any compensation we may pay to others, including our guests; any property or accommodation damage; any other charges, fees, or levies we may incur resulting from your action or inaction and from any breach of this policy. Please note that by staying with us you agree to abide by the terms of this policy.
12. Non-Smoking Policy
All of our lodges operate a 100% no smoking policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or anywhere else inside the premises will result in a £100 fine.
13. WiFi service
We have high-speed wireless internet access installed in all of our lodges, unless otherwise indicated in the lodge details. WiFi enabled devices can connect to the internet free of charge via a log in page provided by our service supplier, The Cloud.
Access to the WiFi service is subject to registration with The Cloud and The Cloud's Fair Usage Policy of 40GB per user, per month. Note that connections via The Cloud are via an unsecured wireless network. The Cloud WiFi service has the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) content filtering as standard. This service blocks internet access to ALL content that the IWF has flagged as Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation. See the IWF's website for more details.
14. Agency Commission
Agency bookings are welcomed at Innkeeper's Lodge, however all bookings are non-commissionable unless otherwise agreed with Innkeeper's Lodge. For more information please contact our Room Reservations Team.
15. Mitchells & Butlers Employee, Friends & Family Rate
- This rate is open to all MAB employees, their family members and friends.
- The MAB employee must make the booking and quote their employee number to the Room Reservations Booking Agent.
- You must be employed by MAB on the date of stay.
- Reservations can only be made with our Room Reservations Team.
- You can book a maximum of four rooms per lodge visit.
- You must complete a voucher and have it signed by your line manager. This must be given to the guest before the arrival date if the MAB employee is not staying.
- The voucher must be handed over at check in (one voucher per room booked).
- If you do not hand in a completed voucher, your reservation will be charged at the flexible rate of the day.
- The rate is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All bookings are subject to Innkeeper's Lodge Flexible Rate bookings terms and conditions and general terms and conditions. Innkeeper's Lodge reserves the right to withdraw this rate without prior notice.
16. General terms and conditions - Please Note
- We regret that, with the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed in Innkeeper's Lodge.
- Electrical appliances, such as toasters, mini cookers and portable grills, may not be used in the room as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm systems.
- Reservations for rooms are non transferable and must not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party who is not a member of your group.
- You must not advertise, market or otherwise offer any Innkeeper's Lodge room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer.
- Innkeeper's Lodge is part of Mitchells & Butlers Retail PLC.
- You can contact our Room Reservations Team at Innkeeper's Lodge, 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP, call 08451 551 551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices include VAT. All prices and details are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice. For our latest terms and conditions, please visit www.innkeeperslodge.com
- Innkeeper's Lodge do not accept liability for any failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances beyond our control including industrial action, postal communication, plant failures, supply of gas, electricity and water or fire alarm evacuation.
17. Group Bookings - Terms and Conditions
17.1 Group bookings
A booking of five rooms (room nights) or more is considered a group booking within Innkeeper's Lodge. However, this might vary from lodge to lodge based on the total number of rooms in each location. If a group of individuals has booked separately for the same lodge e.g. weddings, parties, then Innkeeper's Lodge reserves the right to enforce Group terms and conditions to those bookings regardless of the booking channel used to book.
17.2 Confirming group bookings
All group bookings are held on an option. The terms of the option will depend on the number of days prior to the arrival date and the number of rooms requested. For each group booking, Innkeeper's Lodge will require a contract to be entered into that sets out the terms of the option and booking conditions. We must have received your signed contract to hold rooms open. Please note payments for accommodation may not be refundable within a specified time prior to arrival.
17.3 Making group bookings with Innkeeper's Lodge Room Reservations Team
If you have any questions about booking group accommodation with Innkeeper's Lodge please call our dedicated team on 08451 551 551 or email email@example.com
17.4 Innkeeper's Lodge expectations of your group
You are responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms or the furnishings of the lodge. If any act, default or neglect by the guests or organisers results in damage or complaints from other guests, the customer shall be liable to pay to Innkeeper's Lodge on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage.
In the event of wilful or negligent interruption to the business or other customers, Innkeeper's Lodge will charge the amount of any loss to the Customer and terminate the contract. Innkeeper's Lodge will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances. The Innkeeper's Lodge/we means the properties for which the contract has been agreed and/or as appropriate the Mitchells & Butlers Retail PLC whose registered office is 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JP
The customer/you means the organizing body company and organiser responsible for commissioning and payment of the event.
The contract means the agreement between Innkeeper's Lodge and the customer for a specific booking or series of bookings. This contract applies to Innkeeper's Lodge and The Innkeeper's Lodge Customer and no payment will be made to any third parties.
Innkeeper's Lodge reserves the right to cancel the Customer's reservation without further notice if there is a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Innkeeper's Lodge do not accept liability for any failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances beyond our control including industrial action, postal communication, plant failures, supply of gas, electricity and water or fire alarm evacuation
The details of these Terms and Conditions do not remove the common law duty to mitigate losses. All group bookings are subject to Innkeeper's Lodge Standard Terms & Conditions.
Innkeeper's Lodge is part of Mitchells & Butlers Retail PLC.
Room Reservations Team, Innkeeper's Lodge, 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JP.
Prices include VAT. All prices and details are correct at current time and are subject to change without notice.