Innkeeper's Lodge Garmin POI Files
Sat nav knows the way
You can download our POI files onto your Sat Nav device or computer giving you instant directions to all our hotel locations displayed on screen.
Please consult your device user manual before downloading/uploading any POI files to your system.
(Files updated 31/01/2012)
In order to use the POI's on Garmin Satnav equipment you need the Garmin POI Loader software which can be found at: http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=927 Make sure that all POI files (.csv and .bmp) are in the same folder - i.e. if you use these files along with other hotel chains POI's, make sure these are in the same folder as the POI's from Innkeepers Lodge. (Each time you upload new POI files it wipes out any previously loaded custom points so make sure all the POI files are in the same folder. Uploading the files:
- Unzip the POI files into a folder (eg "My DocumentsGarmin POI's")
- Make sure POI Loader software is installed and then connect your Garmin Unit (or memory card) to your PC using the supplied USB lead (or card reader)
- If the software does not automatically start, open it now.
- Browse for your POI folder and follow the on screen instructions.
- Garmin recommend using the auto mode but there is a manual upload selection where you can specify the proximity alert distances for each individual file.
- For more information go to the Garmin website